They are wrong.
Anyone who is familiar with the noise from this place last summer, please tell Troy, Michigan officials that this problem is founded and very real. They are back to denial again (even though I have several statements from several officials that claim they are working with the business at that location to resolve the noise issue).
We need your help because come spring and summer, those refrigerator units will be lined up going full blast all night again. And obviously Troy, Michigan cannot or will not do anything for the moment.
We have results, evidence and statements that, to be nice, “vary highly” from the inaccurate results they claim. We need to see this supposed study and are filing an FOIA request to do just that. We need to see the date and times along with the levels so we can compare to the location and prove that these readings are not even consistent with the occurrence of the crime. In other words, they are taking readings that favor their outcome in a lame effort to discredit the request. We are not even close to buying this crap.
Ok, so they claim they conducted a study, a very convenient, very biased study to prove their side and support big business, from our point of view. Here’s why we think this;
- The readings were not taken by experts, but by the very inept people that could not even hear sound to start, admittedly.
- This study was done in sub-freezing temperatures. (the compressors don’t run as often)
- They are blaming the traffic, there is hardly any traffic in the early AM. This also implies they did not take the readings during the offense, maybe during the day.
- These sound measurements were taken randomly instead of allowing a report to be made actually when the crime is being committed.
- These readings were taking while the crime wasn’t happening.
- This makes NO sense and does not prove anything.
We have the support of the neighborhood and we conduct our own studies when the noise actually occurs. We find there is a noise crime and we will document every single instance. While the city thinks it can ignore and dismiss it, we cannot, we will not.
ABATE THE NOISE CRIME AT NESTLE TRUCKING 600 W. MAPLE.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR STUDY, CAN WE SEE IT? WE WONDER IF IT EVEN EXISTS?